Just completed my lift...well almost! I need to do a little body trimming around the front wheel wells and finish up a few odds & ends. I am also going to lower the rear shackles by 1-2" to make the truck sit more level - but most of the hard work is done. It was done in the same fashion as many others have done before, it's been great to refer to other's posts on the topic. In the front, I made 4" strut spacers, used 250lb springs, 2x3" rectangle tubing on the differential and engine cross members. I lowered the steering pivot (and diff mount) 3" welding in a new round tubing and lowering bracket so the diff and steering pivot is 3" lower. The front suspension support arms were modified to drop 3" and lengthened about 1.25 inches to reach without moving the brackets. Pitman arm was extended using a fabricated 3" drop bracket. I extended the brake lines by using 6" premade extensions and female to female connectors from the local auto parts store front and rear. Mid-truck, I moved the e-brake cable mount with a custom bracket, (also moved the driveshaft loop), and lowered the rear trans cross- member 2 inches. Motor mount brackets were fabricated to keep the engine in roughly the same location so hoses, lines and cables reach how they are supposed to. In the rear I did the spring over conversion with new spring perches welded to the opposite side of the axle tube. The previous owner installed lift shackles but I will shorten them around 2" to bring the rear end down just a little. I used a hockey puck as a 1" rear driveline spacer as it needed to be a bit longer with moving stuff around. It now has a new set of 14x7 wheels (4" back spacing) and 27x8.5x14 tires. Doesn't seem to have any binding on the ground or when jacked up - neither CVs or drive shafts. That said, I have only driven it a little with minimal steering since I need to trim the body. Also have yet to dial in the front alignment but that will happen in the coming weeks along with a few other things. I decided early on that these changes weren't going to be easily reversible - but I am okay with that and have no intention of putting it back to stock. Next is the timing belt for good measure and maybe custom bumpers. It's been a fun project!