1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S80 Direct wheel fit?

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by Governor, May 30, 2011.

1. Governor

Governor New Member

Been searching, and a bit confused.... I have a 1989 S80, with 10" rims on it. I want to upgrade to 13" automobile wheels. If I understand correctly, it is a 4x110 bolt pattern.... Is it possible to get a set of wheels that are direct bolt on, without a spacer/4x100 conversion? Year, make, model of rims that will fit would help alot... Thanks!

2. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

some early toyotas (early 1970's) came with that pattern as did the 1979-1985 rx7 (NOT the gsl-se model..it had 4x114.3 PCD) the RX7 rims need to have the centre hub hole bored out a bit to fit the hijet hub

3. Governor

Governor New Member

Would it be easier and/or cheaper to get spacers and conversions to another wheel size? Would it increase my options for wheels?

4. fupabox

1000% improvement in options....I have the spacer/adapters on mine and used Honda civic !3" rims...the spacers allowed for the use of fwd offset rims

[​IMG]

5. hawks1

hawks1 New Member

I would like to buy a set of adapters for my 1991 daihatsu. i live in nova scotia. what would the total price be?

6. fargodave67

fargodave67 New Member

I bought a set of rims from mini-truck .ca. They are 13" multi-fit for4x100 4x110 4x114? They are great worth the money. Just buy'em skin'em and mount'em.

7. Governor

Governor New Member

8. fupabox

if Minitruck.ca has the multifit rims in ..they are a good option as well..no spacers needed,and can swap between different trucks....the rims I used are 1992-1993 honda civic vx....very very light..actually with larger tires they are each still 2 lbs lighter than stock 12" rims and tires...I actually sell the adapters as well...

9. KRAIG STROM

KRAIG STROM Member

How Exactly to I do this for my left hand drive S80? Do I have to lift the truck before making this change?

10. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Kraig, you taggin onto a 9-year old thread. So, these folks may not respond, and the situation on parts availability has probably changed.

The 13-inch wheels of of the Charade will bolt on. So, you might look around for them. Also the stock 13X5 wheels for the S110V show up on eBay occasionally, and they would be a bolt on. Stockton Wheel used to do custom stuff, and I would call them to see if they can set you up.

11. woopee

woopee New Member