1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wiring Help DB52T

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by WestEndAngler, Nov 2, 2016.

1. WestEndAngler

WestEndAngler Member

Fellas, I need some help with this wiring!

In the second photo (image2) the yellow tape are the wires that are correct. There are 3 wires that I can not find and the wiring to the relays under the headlamps are butchered.

There is a pressure switch on the receiver dryer. 2 wires blue with red & green with black. They go to a connector under the left headlamp are are cut off there and I can not find the diagram that shows me where these two wires run.

If anyone has a better photo of the wiring or a photo of a diagram that shows the AC control module and pressure switch it would be a lot of help!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  2. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

Just a guess here but is it possible the wires to/from the pressure switch would go to the clutch on the compressor to shut it down in case of too high headpressure buildup.? Or a low pressure switch to shut off the compressor if you lost the freon.??

Fred

3. WestEndAngler

WestEndAngler Member

I found these three pages from a wiring diagram. I'm uncertain of what year but I wanted to post them so others could find them easily.

1_T1.jpg 1_T2.jpg 1_T3.jpg