1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

window decals.

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by KeiEye, Jan 26, 2009.

1. KeiEye

KeiEye Member

This website has been very useful to me as a newbie, looking to gain information prior to buying.
    These trucks are a real attention getter, especially here in Canada where they are street legal. You don't just take a quick trip to town to get something at the hardware store - EVERYONE wants to talk about the mini truck. A quick trip becomes an hour if you're not careful.
    My longwinded way of saying that a decal across the rear windshield with your website address would raise a little money for you & give future newbies a valuable independent source of information. I'd certainly pay a few bucks for one to support what you do as well as to spread the gospel!
    I'm thinking of those ones like university alumni display on their rear windows.
    My 2cw.

2. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

3. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

4. Tinytoy

Tinytoy Member

Page 6 of the thread
    Just bought 2 of each
    Have some goofy looking Japanese stickers that are impervious to all known solvents/ decal removers!

5. Tinytoy

Tinytoy Member

slow typers

I would have beat you if I could type with more than one finger!

6. KeiEye

KeiEye Member

Order has been placed!
    Thanx!

7. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

I just added a new "Sticky" thread with a shortcut to the link Greg provided.
    Now it will be even easier to find.

Here