1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who has the baddest/best looking truck on Minitrucktalk, Post'em up

Discussion in 'Performance' started by mschlitzkus, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Carl Swaby

Carl Swaby Member

IMG00039-20110317-1243.jpg IMG-20120527-00080.jpg Vaughan-20120513-00049.jpg

This in my truck its a Suzuki gsxr 750 engine.

2. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

i Built it. i Have a build thread somewhere on that. :)

3. Wedge

Wedge Member

I vote for axel truck Philippines baddest mini.

4. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Look at all these trucks you guys have posted. This is one of my favorite things about them. You can't just buy parts off the shelf to customize them. Ever been to an auto show? Its all the same vehicles with all the same bolt on parts. Sure its nice to be able to go down to the custom shop and order up anything and everything you can imagine but whats the fun in that?

Its all about the enginuity of the owner to make it what it is. It makes you use your brain. It brings out creativity. It amazes me to see how resourceful others are.

I love to show off my truck in the rare occasion It even makes it out of the garage. It gets a lot of attention. I take great pride in telling people I built it myself. Frabricated every single piece. It came together with parts from your daily average commuter car, antique jeep, farm equipment, commercial construction equipment, ATV, race components, go cart, robot and everything in between.

This is what makes each and every truck unique and interesting.

5. Stuff99

Stuff99 Active Member Staff Member

that temp paint is awesome! never can seem to find it when i want it though..

6. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

+1

The way I get the most out of showing off the truck; 5 minutes into it, I pull the seat/cover. Just for those guys that have some understanding of what it takes to customize something. Every friken time, they ask "how come your AC unit is so big, for such a little truck?"

:sly::sly::sly:

[​IMG]

1660.jpg

7. firejonny89

firejonny89 Member

If that happens to me more than twice I'd start smacking people just saying

8. cbarlow

cbarlow Member

So why is it so big?:p ha just playing dont attack

9. axle

axle Member

thanks wedge.

here' mini
    DSC09754.JPG DSC09757.jpg DSC00031.JPG 006.jpg zuki 4.jpg

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  10. axle

axle Member

Like! agree.

11. allen0288

allen0288 Member

I agree Greg, although some times it would be nice to be able to just walk into a place and just pick up parts.

12. SOMETHINGWICKED

SOMETHINGWICKED New Member

Well, I toss mine in as an entry. Like masspilot2004, said. They're never really done, and mine is still a work in progess as well. After all, I've only had it a year. Mini.jpg Back seat.jpg

13. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

High/Low, ac, 30" tires, 4" body lift, feels like you riding a po-go stick on pavement but not to bad off road.

Attached Files:

14. cbarlow

cbarlow Member

I like your truck trax looks real good

15. May not be an offroad rig... (I really love some of your rigs guys) But I did do all the work on this thing myself. Body and paint. As well sourcing a head off of an alto works turbo (and hopefully some better brakes too)

[​IMG]

:p

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  16. tugboat7

tugboat7 New Member

I have a 1994 S80.

Chris my hijet.JPG

17. 1bdbird

1bdbird New Member

mtruck.jpg new to the site and just got my first mini truck a few weeks, 1989 db41t

18. cbarlow

cbarlow Member

i like that blue

19. 1bdbird

1bdbird New Member

Thanks loving this truck, it's a blast to drive

20. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Gold Supporting Member

wow some nice trucks