1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who can I buy a container of mini trucks from?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by riceracer139, Nov 14, 2007.

1. riceracer139

riceracer139 Guest

I am looking to buy a container of the mini trucks from Japan but this will be my first time. I am looking for someone who has already done this to refer someone to me. Also please describe the process, how long it took, and how much the vehicles and shipping was. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

2. IndianaJason

IndianaJason Member

3. 3000gt

3000gt New Member

check out
    http://www.japanese4x4minitruck.com/

Shipping = $5700.00 total,

Great communication skills. just email him and he will answer any of your questions. Great prices as well

4. S.Hiro

S.Hiro Member

Last edited: Nov 15, 2007
  5. steve_nagoya

steve_nagoya Member

Hey all,

We ship to any point in the US and Canada. We can certainly send a container to you. We can also provide Canadian and US references if needed.

We also have an auction website where our clients can pick and choose what they want to buy. This auction site lists all the auctions we buy from, and we're one of the only companies in Japan with this English site. This benefit is for people buying a container of trucks, so let me know if you'd like access!

Thanks,
    Steven

Japan Car Exports
    www.japancarexportsonline.com

Last edited: Nov 15, 2007
  6. S.Hiro

S.Hiro Member

Mini Trucks

Hi,
    we have so many ready units, we can ship in 10 days, just visit:
    http://www.japanese4x4minitruck.com
    you will be happy to deal with us,

7. steve_nagoya

steve_nagoya Member

Hey there,
    Not to compete here on the forum with non-sponsoring members, but if people are looking for a container, PM me and we can discuss it further. All our sales staff are American or Canadian.

8. frostback

frostback Member

The vendor prices mentioned above are substantially more than purchasing direct from auction through an exporter. Using an exporter will save you thousands over buying from a vendor, and give you much more control over your selection and quality. Vendor markups are typically triple going auction rates. Steve at Japan Car Exports gets two thumbs up from me for exceptional service. I've purchased a dozen vehicles in the last couple of months and have nothing bad to say. My previous experiences with vendors and other exporters were not so trouble free.

Derek
    Bonsai Motors

9. S.Hiro

S.Hiro Member

well, all my buyers in the USA are very happy with my Little Mini Trucks,
    I am a Dealer with over 100 units stock at all time just to keep my buyer to sell what ever order they got for the US market,
    my service is best, I have sell over 100 containers from last year, we are very professional in this job, auctions sell only trucks but we make them in great condition before getting in my buyers hand,
    i don't make much as some one have discribe, just a little to survive and keep going ON,
    don't forget to visit http://www.japanese4x4minitruck.com

10. We are a Land Based Used Car and Truck Dealership located in the Heart of Southern Illinois. Established in 1993, By Jimmy Johnson, Jeannie Johnson, and "BJ" Johnson and continues to be Family owned and operated. Selling Japanese Mini Trucks, Mini Truck Parts, CamoClad Products, Lift Kits, Bumpers, and Accessories for Japanese Mini Trucks. One Truck or a Truck Load. We are Direct Importers.
    http://www.mactownminitrucks.com

11. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

I would be hard for anyone to have more trucks in Japan that we do. We usualy have well over 100 trucks. We always have Jumbo Cabs in stock, and 90% of the time we have Deck Vans in stock. If you want a nice Jumbo cab or two on a container I have them for you.

We also have regular great condition trucks in stock 100% of the time. You can choose what trucks you want and see pictures from our yards before they ship. I don't send you auction pictures that you tell anything about the truck like some dealers do. These are actual pictures from every side.

We will beat anyone on price as well for the same type and quality of trucks. Check the other guys and then come back to us. We WILL beat their price!

www.xroadsimport.com

12. S.Hiro

S.Hiro Member

hello America, I love this mini truck business,
    I show the real pictures when i buy from Auctions, then we work on the trucks as our customers want the Job to be Dan,
    in 2 week you will see more best stock, pls check back the web site,
    we can load 6/7 Jumbos at any time with left hand convertion, Lift Up, and new sets and side cove, fully customized truck can be made on buyer choice,
    I work on Buyer choice al ways,
    great to be here,

Last edited: Dec 4, 2007
  13. steve_nagoya

steve_nagoya Member

We export direct to retailers without middlemen. Since we buy at auction our clients pay the actual auction costs and our fee, they set your own budget and take control over what trucks they buy. We work interactively with clients to help them select their trucks using our auction website. This auction site lists all the Japanese nationwide used car auctions we bid at, and we bid and buy for them. Without a doubt, we have the cheapest and most interactive way to buy a container.

Enough said, since this thread is getting silly with all the posts. Of course everyone will say they are the best. The only way the consumer will know who they think is the best is by talking to others (references) or communicating with the exporter. The consumer should feel comfortable with who they're going to do business with, and all the forum postings and claims to be "the best" here are irrelevant. Its kinda makes some people look like greasy used-car salesmen (which we are...well, used-car salesmen at least. :) )

14. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

Enough said? I don't know about that. What he doesn't tell you about is all the other complications like logistics, and clearing customs. You can also call and talk to me on the phone when you are awake. Not in the middle of the night.

I agree. Everyone will say that they are the best and I don't want to get into that. It is a waste of all of our time. Just call and talk to your choices and see who you are the most comfortable with.

By the way we have Jumbo and Deck Vans in stock. They go fast though.

15. okeitrucker

okeitrucker Member

Middle of the night?

Actually, if someone from the East Coast wanted to call Japan, they do NOT have to get up in the middle of the night. Japan is currently 14 hours ahead of EST. Therefore, if a person were to call at 8pm EST, the local time in Japan would be 10am, the following day. So, as you head west across the time zones in the US, you could place your call even earlier if you wanted to reach Japan at 10am. (10am is just an example)

As far as logistics and customs, neither are difficult. It just takes some phone calls and maybe a bit of running around to meet with people. All are tasks the average person is quite capable of.:)

-Hiram

16. De-icer

De-icer Member

Agreed Hiram, I talk to my American contact in Japan between 5-8 in the evening, never has been a problem. As far as logistics and customs that's all handled by the import agent, it's more of a pain in the a$$ getting the importer bond than it is getting the trucks here.

17. frostback

frostback Member

The hassle of handling some of your own logistics and dealing with customs is certainly worth the thousands you will save buying form the source instead of middlemen. As an added bonus you get an opportunity to pick your own trucks.

Being on the westcoast calls to Japan are easier to fit into my schedule than trying to do business with people on the eastcoast!

Derek

18. steve_nagoya

steve_nagoya Member

Derek and I talk in the early afternoon to evening his time, which is morning to mid-day our time. With the 17 hours time difference (some people say Japan is ahead of North America in technology...well one thing is for sure, its ahead in time zones :) ), he can bid on trucks and know the results in the same day. We'd have an invoice to him the next day (usually) and he pays the same day.

Our east coast clients reach us in the evening their time when business is wrapping up for the day, and have the pleasure of waking up in the morning to good results and newly-won trucks. As our clients get my personal cell phone; they call me or Joel during my evening and even on weekends. I'm only as far away as the telephone.

19. Cory, I thought you closed up. After I bought the blue Honda from you and delivered it to my buddy, we were having some problems with it and called you 3 times and sent you an e-mail and got no response. I had a simple question to see what was up with the truck not wanting to idle. ??

20. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

No I never closed up. We have been very busy. I don't think I ever heard back from you. Did you leave a mesage? Some times my spam filter will filter out the good with the bad.

Send me an email. I will respond.