1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is my transmission filler plug? 1994 Carry

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by biggens57, Aug 8, 2015.

1. biggens57

biggens57 New Member

Im wanting to drain and refill my transmission fluid, but i dont know where to fill it? where is the filler plug located for the transmission/transfer case fluid?

thanks in advance

2. maxedoutinAK

maxedoutinAK New Member

Mine is different than the manual but it is on the Passenger side of the truck about 2-3 inches above the drain hole All the way on the back. Its got the same 3/8" drive plug as the drain hole.

3. Jonerey Gabotero

Jonerey Gabotero New Member

hi there, i know this thread is quite old already but i have this problem with replacing my transmission oil of my Suzuki carry DD51T. maybe we have the same model. when you said that its 2 inches above the drain hole, do you mean the other hole on the transfer case with a hex slot? So this means that the transfer case and the gear box share the same oil altogether? Maybe so ,because in so far as i have searched, there is no separate mention about transfer case oil measurement. its always stated as transmission/transfer case oil. Hope u can enlighten me there bro.Thanks!

4. native

native Member

Look on the passenger side you will see the lower plug, it is about 2" above that and yes it is easy to drain but a bitch to fill, I would suggest pumping your gl4 into the upper plug until it seeps out then replace the upper plug