1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats a HA2 Honda worth?

Discussion in 'Honda Acty' started by AXLEMAN, Jul 28, 2010.

1. AXLEMAN

AXLEMAN New Member

Just like the title says. 1988 75,xxx kilometers good condition, everything works, runs excellent, there are a few dings and scratches on it but nothing out of the ordinary. I have it priced at $3999 but, not to much interest has been shown. Thanks in advance

2. caraman

caraman Member

I just bought one for $3600 last week. Sounds like it could be a duplicate of mine. I think it was a deal but I could be wrong...
    What oil and air filter have you been using on it?

3. AXLEMAN

AXLEMAN New Member

This truck has a st7317 super tech oil filter on it and I bought a a51 micro nippon air filter from g&r imports about 20 bucks plus shipping. G&R's # is 573-204-7984

4. caraman

caraman Member

Hey, thanks for the information! Another question..I checked the air filter yesterday and when putting it back on the wingnut kept spinning. Took the filter out and I discovered that the bolt that the wingnut screws onto is square headed and just slips into a square plastic piece. Doesnt really tighten or anything, just sits there. Is that normal? I'm thinking of JB welding a carriage bolt onto the adapter so the filter tightens down onto the gasket. Right now, I'm thinking the only thing holding it snug against the gasket on the base is the air cleaner housing. I'm wondering if I'm missing something here, doesn't seem like a Honda design, seems like crap for such an important part. Have you had any problems like this when re-installing your air cleaner?

5. AXLEMAN

AXLEMAN New Member

I would say that the metal part of the bolt is spinning in the plastic. A carridge bolt should work fine or the jb weld anything that will make the filter fit tight.