1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Is This?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fremontminitrucks, Jan 26, 2009.

1. OK, gimmie some help here guys? before I go and order a container of these babies give me some input.

Attached Files:

2. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

Stand up mini Golf Cart is my guess.
    I think if you had a rear view you would see a place to stand
    The brake/throttle are just like a motorcycle so you don't need any foot pedals

3. That's what they told me it was but I just couldn't see it, I think the picture makes it look smaller than it really is

4. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Bingo, throw the golf bags on and hit the gas. Scratch around on some of the Japanese web sites and you will see all kinds of cool stuff like this. The Japanese are people movers.
    The sad thing is that the China copy cats give most of the products a bad name.

5. DarinRay

DarinRay Member

Yeah I actually imported 2 of these stand up golf cart and used the heck out of them here in my yard. It was great to walk outside grab the handles and go meet customers. Not once did anyone NOT make a comment. :)

Darin

Attached Files:

6. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

are they gas or electric?? somehow i think i have to have one just for running to the mail box :D seriously!!

7. DarinRay

DarinRay Member

Mine are 1 cylinder gas. Like i mentioned in a PM these little babies are sweet little rides but I WAY over paid for mine and that is why I kept them. Nobody else wanted them as bad as I did I guess. :) Right now they are both out of commission due to failure to start or actually just bogging down when under any load. They are a 4 cycle and think maybe rings and piston need changed. It was a gradual lose of power and longer to start process until they are just hard to start now.

I need to get em going before Spring so I don't have to walk every where. :)

8. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

if you don't mind me asking.. what did one set you back?