1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What accessory or part do you want next?

Discussion in 'Performance' started by xroadsimport, Sep 21, 2008.

1. scfountain

scfountain New Member

How about some of these tube doors for a Daihatsu!!!

[​IMG]

2. scfountain

scfountain New Member

I would like to see it WITH the plate to mount the factory mirrors. Thanks for the speedy response.

3. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Good idea! Might be better to have an aftermarket mirror option instead of using the OE mirror. Also a mount for a spot light option. It would also be nice to provide a hinge like the jeep where the tube door can be easilly removed too.

4. MichTrucks

MichTrucks Moderator Staff Member

We will be working on this beginning next week. I am thinking a mount for a low cost mirror and not use the OEM one due to cost to replace. Mount for spot light on both doors make sense also. As I have all three of the trucks here I will take them to my designer and we will get some measurements started. Expect about 3 week to get them prototyped, priced and into production. Expect them to be available then.

They will be powder coated... White or Black? My thought is white.

Comments?

5. scfountain

scfountain New Member

Sounds good. You guys move fast. If only my project team at work was that fast...

Anyway, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK! From my experience, most people aren't leaving their trucks white. If you have a paint job, camo wrap, etc, white will just have to be re-painted.

6. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Black, Black, Black!

7. MichTrucks

New products be developed for Mini Trucks by MichTrucks

Ok we got the idea that Black is the preferred color. Se you gotta remember white is the color I sell so it just seemed natural...Sorry.

"Quick in design" is because we have a designer and fabrication company we've been working with and we have some New products designed, tested, priced and now in production for release next week.

Those currently done are:

1 - Heavy duty front bumper with receiver for late model Suzuki's. (bolt on No Welding to Truck)
    2 - Heavy Duty Rear Bumper and Receiver for 1999 to current Suzuki (bolt on NO Welding to truck).
    3 - 3" Body Lift kit for 08 and newer Suzuki. Includes adjustable camber plate ( might fit earlier years, we need to measure those trucks to be sure). Welding is required).
    4 - 2" Lift kit with adjustable camber plate. (Welding is required to utilize the camber adjustment).

All items are powder coated Black, but custom powder colors are available.

New item being designed now. Rear tube bumper for Suzuki, Mitsubishi and Daihatsu. this will include a built in Air Tank as part of the design.
    Expect this product to be available in 2 to 3 weeks.

We will be listing these products on our web site along with presenting them to dealers.

Regards,

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  8. mitsu911

mitsu911 Member

Dear Michtrucks:

Thank you for making bumpers and such.

I do wish to offer a suggestion. I would suggest that you put pictures of every model you can get your hands on with your accessories.

I have been looking for a front and rear bumper, there is a guy on Ebay that sells them, but he gives no pics of what it looks like after it is installed. I am not going to buy something that fits but doesn't look right on my particular model.

In other words, when your fabricator get's done making something, put it on the model it is designed for, take a pic, and put it on your website. I would guess that you would get a lot more business from people such as myself who are able, or know a friend who is able to put the accessory on his/her truck.:p

9. scfountain

scfountain New Member

MichTrucks

Do you offer a rear bumper with receiver for a 2001 Daihatsu?

10. MichTrucks

Late Model Daihatsu Bumpers

Not yet. We are still working on our Round Tube design to fit Suzuki, Daihatsu, and Mitsubishi. One bumper to fit all three. I will ask a friend about measuring his truck and seeing what will be needed to build the Heavy Duty late model Suzuki one to fit. Give me a couple of weeks and PM me to see how we are progressing.

Currently in design are the tube bumpers for older S,D,M models along with Tube Doors for the same.

11. tyfyeq

tyfyeq Member

what is going on with those tubed out doors?

12. RICAHRDT

RICAHRDT Member

CARB & AIR BREATHER they make for everything else whay not these????

13. rynow

rynow Member

This has nothing to do with performance but ...I'd like to find some of the japanese interior accessories.
    I've seen some cool shelves and dash trays in some vehicles photographed at japanese car shows but can't find a single english website selling stuff aimed at these vehicles.

fun interior stuff would be cool

Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  14. Stuff99

Stuff99 Active Member Staff Member

snorkel kit :D

15. N7MOG

N7MOG Member

Snorkel

Easy to do behind the cab by tubing up behind the cab with hole in the bed. No outside piping to have branches clean off that way.
    Bill

16. nikole

nikole New Member

I have a 2005 suzuki with auto transmition. The transfer case is a single stage case . Do you know if a high low case can be exchanged in place of the single gear case? I would like to put a high low in it.

17. axle

axle Member

power steering kit for 97 zuki carry:confused:

18. firejonny89

firejonny89 Member

i would love to see some minis with these and a snorkel kit would be cool too.
    i dont have a mini yet but will by june

19. Socal Sonny

Socal Sonny Member

i would be happy with a normal set of street tires in 10" or 12". and somethings less than $50 each.

20. safira218

safira218 New Member

How about replacement front axles, such as a high-angle. In other words three CV joints instead of two kind of like they do on driveshafts that require to steep an angle.