1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What accessory or part do you want next?

Discussion in 'Performance' started by xroadsimport, Sep 21, 2008.

1. tyfyeq

tyfyeq Member

what is going on with those tubed out doors?

2. RICAHRDT

RICAHRDT Member

CARB & AIR BREATHER they make for everything else whay not these????

3. rynow

rynow Member

This has nothing to do with performance but ...I'd like to find some of the japanese interior accessories.
    I've seen some cool shelves and dash trays in some vehicles photographed at japanese car shows but can't find a single english website selling stuff aimed at these vehicles.

fun interior stuff would be cool

Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  4. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

snorkel kit :D

5. N7MOG

N7MOG Member

Snorkel

Easy to do behind the cab by tubing up behind the cab with hole in the bed. No outside piping to have branches clean off that way.
    Bill

6. nikole

nikole New Member

I have a 2005 suzuki with auto transmition. The transfer case is a single stage case . Do you know if a high low case can be exchanged in place of the single gear case? I would like to put a high low in it.

7. axle

axle Member

power steering kit for 97 zuki carry:confused:

8. firejonny89

firejonny89 Member

i would love to see some minis with these and a snorkel kit would be cool too.
    i dont have a mini yet but will by june

9. Socal Sonny

Socal Sonny Member

i would be happy with a normal set of street tires in 10" or 12". and somethings less than $50 each.

10. safira218

safira218 New Member

How about replacement front axles, such as a high-angle. In other words three CV joints instead of two kind of like they do on driveshafts that require to steep an angle.

11. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

i want either a lift kit or a stacked exhaust lol

12. rst277

rst277 Member

I second, or is it third?, street legal DOT snow or aggressive tires in 12" size. Also a K&N style air filter element.

13. Socal Sonny

Socal Sonny Member

funny you mention that, some guy near my house is selling 3" exhaust stacks for $15 each..

they would make for one loud mini truck.

14. DA65T tow hooks for rear and front.
    Sliding rear window ... quality components.
    Easy mount for either bumper or tow hooks ... front and rear.
    LED conversion kit for all lights - package.
    Propane conversion kit for EFI.
    Skid plate upgrade.
    Aluminum diamond pre-cut for box, doors, and top of cab.
    Aluminum bumpers ... light weight.
    JDM 12" rims for stock yoko tires (street or snow).
    Air filter mod kit to accept common style filter - enclosed like the original.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  15. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

i would like to see someone make a LSD kit or a locker for our mini trucks...we need them, and we will buy them!!!!!!!!!!!
    please put me on any mailing list needed so i know when or if something like this comes to be. someone was building the LSD kits before.

thanks
    Wyatt

16. upper stewiacke

upper stewiacke New Member

Agressive dot tires link

I was also looking for some decent double purpose tire and I found this website. A bunch a companies are now gearing themselves to produce street legal atv/utv tires.
    I hope this is of some interest.
    Steph

http://www.pureoffroad.com/dot_highway_atv_tires.htm

17. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Cool! For what its worth... I've ordered tires twice from pureoffroad. very pleased with my orders!

18. firejonny89

firejonny89 Member

Only problem I see is they are all 26 or up tight fit but good find

19. upper stewiacke

Oh no, You can get some 23-24-25x8 r12 road legal, look at the STI Black Diamond ATR
    Cheers
    Steph

20. upper stewiacke

I was looking at some Teraflex suspension kits for jeep and I was wondering if someone with the right skills build and sell complete front axle drop kits.
    Something done bolt on as for most rough country or teraflex kits. I would definitively buy one for my 93 carry
    Steph

21. garrett490

garrett490 Member

yes I second a full lift KIT in the $400-$500 range. I emphasize kit because a kit includes all the components to lift a vehicle and adjust for things like CV joint angles and other things that need to be addressed when lifting a vehicle. 4 inch lift would be a nice medium I think. I still can't believe no one has come out with the end all be all solution for lifting these little trucks.

22. Bwash

Bwash New Member

Steel rims with 25" tires. Not sure how wide I can go with hi jet deck van. Just put a 5" lift on it image.jpg