1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

True 4/100s Opinions?

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by fremontminitrucks, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Finally found some true 4/100 Rims, I'm on the fence with them appearance wise, they may be a little to "tricked" out looking for a mini. Just looking for opinions.

Attached Files:

2. Archer-Andy

Archer-Andy Member

I like the wheel in the 2nd picture. Who makes these wheels? Do you know how much they cost? What kind of offset do they have? Those would look really good on a minitruck. Thanks for posting these pictures.

3. sorry, forgot to post the offsets, available in 5+2 and 4+3, I haven't received the pricing sheet yet, they just emailed me the pics of what was available in the 4/100. fairway alloys and cart concepts are the MFGs of the rims, basically just high end gulf cart rims that work in the particular application.

4. Be careful - I believe those are actually a 4/4" pattern being sold as a 4/100 mm. I think I checked into those a few months ago. They may have come out with new patterns since then though. Just be persistent with your questioning about the pattern.

5. Nope, true 4/100s, the only 4/100s this distributor has available. They have many 4/4s but these three were the only 4/100s. I'm on the fence with appearance not the fit.

6. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

I like em all OK. The middle one is the best.

-Greg

7. That's good to know. I kind of like the first two. If you do get them, let us know how they work for you. I'm always looking at wheel options. They make a night and day difference on a truck.