1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble getting lift kit from Super Mini Trucks-anyone else had issues with them?

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Glenn Sosebee, May 12, 2017.

1. Glenn Sosebee

Glenn Sosebee New Member

I placed an order with them on April 29th. I've called twice, and just sent them this email:

I ordered a lift kit for my Suzuki Carry on April 29th. I have called and spoken to someone twice about not getting my order. The last call was this past Tuesday, May 9th. I was assured that my package would go out that day or the next and I would get an email with tracking (I was told this the first time I called also). I have yet to receive my order or any tracking info. I also called and left a message today asking someone to call me back about this order. The call has not been returned. If this order has not already shipped, please refund my CC immediately. At this point, I'm out of patience and would like to finish the work on my truck.

Anyone else ordered anything from them? Any issues? I really hate getting the "run-around".

2. Botl01

Botl01 Active Member

I have bought several items from them and have had good luck with them. I live about 70 miles from them so I go pick my parts up.

I know he reciently lost his wife and had a out of state memorial service planned with her family. Not sure if that is why you have had no response.

Sorry, I know this doesn't help your situation on getting your truck up and running.

3. Glenn Sosebee

Glenn Sosebee New Member

10-4. Thanks for the response.

4. Glenn Sosebee

Glenn Sosebee New Member

Update on my issue. After 3 phone calls in which I talked to the owner, I finally got my lift kit. Took about three weeks to get it. Evidently, the owner had had some deaths in the family that had taken him away from the business. Anyway, got my 11 year old to help me install the kit today. Went pretty smoothly overall. The kit was missing a nut for the front end and the bolts were too long for the front seats to fit back properly. Luckily, I had a nut and some grade 8 bolts that were shorter. I still had to cut one of them, but that's better than cutting 6. The rear went pretty well. I had read another post where someone used a sawsall to cut the rear bolts to make removal easy, and that was a big time saver.
    The front end geometry seems to be good, and the steering seems to be normal. Other than the late delivery and the long bolts, the kit works well and I'm satisfied overall.

Acerguy likes this.
  5. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for following up on your experience!