1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Throttle slide and boot for ef-ns carb

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by Jxxxoxxxe, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Jxxxoxxxe

Jxxxoxxxe New Member

I searched and couldn't find anything about this, maybe this will help someone in the future...I'm afraid I'm going to have to buy an entire carb...

I am looking for a slide assembly and boot for a ef-ns carb. My truck starting running terribly,hard to start, barely idling, wouldn't take any throttle without bogging down...decided to open the carb up, and the slide that holds the needle and attaches to the boot was shattered and in pieces...

I'll be calling g&r on Monday morning...

Anyone else ever have this happen? I've never seen one in any carb just fall to pieces...?

#504 in the attached pic...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  2. the pou

the pou Member

Carb slide gate and diaphragm..
    What a coincidence, i spent many hours last night (at work) surfing the net to try to find that part. Mine is getting dry
    And britle, i need to replace it.i sent a e-mail to YOKOHAMA motor, am waiting for a reply.
    I did find out that the Toro Workman 3000 or 4000 had F6a engine, and they have on line the maintenance manual,
    And a part # for the slide gate and diaphragm. Let us know if you find a place to buy it. I wii do the same .
    I did check on E-BAY, they have a lot of slide gate diaphragm model, but none matche .
    Good luck.

3. Evan

Evan New Member

Hi..can u send me vacumm diagram..twim cam engine..s100 v EFGS