1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Test Upload

Discussion in 'News and Site Support' started by kmoneil, Sep 28, 2009.

1. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

This is a test upload.

Attached Files:

2. DannyM

DannyM Member

Dannym

Kevin, I showed the test upload to my wife who is having problems where she works, and she at first laughed her head off. Then in a very quiet voice told me at her next meeting she was going to remind her bosses of this. So, where she works the truth really hurts, she said to tell you thank you for the example. It came at the right time. By the way, she might be looking for another full time job she can do on the computer from home. Waiting to see..............:pop:

3. starpuss

starpuss Member

so where do the customers go on that chart? lol

4. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

bottom of the pole lol

5. starpuss

starpuss Member

thats what i was thinking lol i should post this at my work lol. (i would be at the top lol)

6. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

Hehe yeah its a great pic, was testing the upload... looks like some people were having problems uploading, seems to be working fine. Hmm.

7. starpuss

starpuss Member

works for me

Attached Files:

8. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

The bottom rung. Thats the way Ive felt the last 9 months without Rain. The cracks in the dirt were so deep if you got down on your hands and keens you could hear someone speaking Chinese. Thankfully we just started getting rain the last 3 weeks.

9. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

it got close to that up here to! days and day of 35c/90f and dry.