1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki Valve Adjustment

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by DRW, Feb 12, 2008.

1. DRW

DRW Member

I have a 91 Suzuki Carry w/12 valve engine, does it have screw type adjustment and if so what are the valve clearances?

2. Don-in-Japan

Don-in-Japan Member

I'll try to get the info tomorrow...I just adjusted my valves, but threw away the specs. I'll re-look them up.

3. DRW

DRW Member

Don-in-Japan , don't forget me on the valve specs please.

4. Don-in-Japan

Don-in-Japan Member

Apologies on the Valve specs..I'm awaiting the info from my dealer right now. Should be back with me soon. Our mechanic had the info, but has misplaced the book he had.

5. steve_nagoya

steve_nagoya Member

You can e-mail me if you're looking for the specs. We can find out for you. (E-mail so I don't forget...sometimes I forget to get things for folks here on this site, but e-mail I can forward to my staff to find out).
    Thanks,
    Steve
    steven@japancarexportsonline.com

6. Don-in-Japan

Don-in-Japan Member

Well..I asked and asked our dealer about the specs they had previously gave me, and it seems their IQ's just hit rock bottom. Noone seems to know where they got them. I ordered a manual for $90, so when I get it, I'll do a specs translation, and put it online.

7. steve_nagoya

steve_nagoya Member

DRW contacted me and we're working on it!