1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subaru OEM Rain Visors are still available!

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by rkrenicki, Jun 8, 2018.

1. hilbert

hilbert New Member

Just ordered the wide ones! I hope it doesn't take long to arrive!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  2. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Member

It takes 5-7 days for them to receive them from Subaru, and then however long it takes for your selected shipping method. Selecting EMS generally takes about 8-12 days from payment to receipt for me.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  3. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Member

Have you received them? I am curious to know how far they stick out, compared to the normal visors.

4. hilbert

hilbert New Member

Still waiting, but I know they are traveling. I selected a shipment which takes few weeks.
    I will post some pictures, when I mount them!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    rkrenicki likes this.
  5. hilbert

hilbert New Member

Arrived!
    I don't know when I have time to mount them. The surprise is when I realize they have to be stuck with double-face tape. Is it complicated? Are there any tutorial, or even suggestions to do it right the first time?

6. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Member

There is a clip that fits at the front that aligns it, but otherwise.. Pull up the corners of the tape film, line it up, and pull the film out. The directions should have pictures describing the procedure.

7. hilbert

hilbert New Member

It wasn't complicated at all, indeed. I found 3 clips (for each side), to insert inside the rubber seal, and positioning was really the most complex step.
    I'll post some pictures as soon as I get from my phone.
    Since I have some of them, I was thinking to post a kind of tutorial. Which would be the right place?

EDIT: at least one picture, is due!
    deflettori-montati.jpg

Last edited: May 3, 2019