1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subaru Domingo EF12 Parts Cross Reference Thread

Discussion in 'Microvans' started by Hap Wilson, Sep 1, 2022.

1. Hap Wilson

Hap Wilson Member

I thought I would start a fresh thread for people to discuss parts they have found that fit the mid 90's Domingo Fa7-Fa8 models so that we can keep these things going for as long as we can:D
    I would like to start with my personal experience that the 1994 Subaru Justy Distributor cap will NOT fit. It is just slightly scaled larger and does not have the vent tube to drain that oh-so precious oil that seems to always find its way through the distributor internal seal lol. I will report back if the Justy rotor fits later today or tonight. It looks like the Justy plug wires should fit just fine. I have been trying to source the leak in my motor since I got the Mingo a couple weeks back but have not been any huge rush to fix so ya.

2. Snoqu

Snoqu New Member

How about thoes distributor parts. Shown in thoes links. I couldn't find these anywhere.
    Original cap is Denso 029120-368.
    http://jp-carparts.com/subaru/partl...baseid=F51003&type=D11&cartype=001&fig_id=090 .
    http://jp-carparts.com/subaru/partl...baseid=F51003&type=D11&cartype=001&fig_id=095

22157KA110 - rotor
    22162KA200 - cap
    22450KA252 - cable
    22451KA002 - cable
    22452KA002 - cable
    22453KA002 - cable

My car is -92 domingo with changed 1.2i engine from meaby -94 model

Last edited: May 31, 2023
  3. Hap Wilson

Hap Wilson Member

Interesting! Have you tried purchasing said parts from that website? I know a lot of JDM parts website will advertise parts for sale but after purchase will tell you that they are no longer available then return your money. I tried the Subaru Justy Distributor cap and rotor but they are way too big. I have a 97 1.2l Fa8.

4. Snoqu

Snoqu New Member

Yes, they dont have any.