1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stupid photo of the day

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by fupabox, Jun 3, 2010.

1. autopat

autopat New Member

That is wrong, on so many levels! My wife just watched it too, she was laughing as hard as I was! That is going to be a lasting image! :frustration:

Pat

2. Jester3775

Jester3775 Member

Really !

Wow Fupabox, that is some kind of wacked **** !
    got anymore?
    :pop:

3. autopat

autopat New Member

FB that will be forever burned into my memory!:frustration:

4. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

yeah that was pretty nasty..lol:D

5. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

HOLY CRAP!~! what did i just watch!!! *scrubs eyes out*

6. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

Girls just wanna have fun.

I pay for five drinks or more, no problem, but the panties never seem to just fall off for me...

[​IMG]

I always get the one that's puking, in the corner. Or needs to get to the hospital, or passes out, limp noodle...

Attached Files:

7. fupabox

nothing says 1st date like a trip to the E.R.

8. I found this one on halloween.

Very scary.

[​IMG]

9. Stuff99

10. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

11. Little Digger

Little Digger Member

Free to good home, Yes it's deer broke !!

12. angel_phil

angel_phil New Member

i like this kind of thread...:)

13. Stuff99

14. fupabox

And also the words you can't spell:D

Attached Files:

15. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

WICKED!!!

Although I think that min wage is around $10.25hr now a days...well into the 21st century.

You gotta think that this is the kind of thing mormons get their rocks-off on. They can't really believe that this is BETTER than an actual ten note. They prob get 100 of them for $10, and walk away every time going...he, he, he, he...

"Life is a trip, cabron."

16. socsmm6

socsmm6 Member

minimum wagee is still 7.50 an hour in mississippi and resturants here don't pay anywhere near that, usually around 2.50 an hour. I do agree if I was a waiter that would really piss me off. it would be just fine if you left the scripture along with a tip.

17. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

Yea, Ontario, way up here, it is about $10/hr, and our dollar is hovering at par, for the most part. Got to pull back a little though. Apollogies to those mormons, or the like. They probably believe that they are doing "the good work" and if they left you the real tip, it wouldn't have the same "impact"...got to try and save you, and all that...I guess they think that it is a free pass, to the obligation, to tip.

Here is a real financial tip:
    In the year 2061, minimum wage will be $100/hr, and the average yearly salary will be $500,000 a year, a loaf of bread will be $10. Do you really think that your 401K has any chance of competing with that? Back in 1961, a "millionaire" only had to pay $0.10 for a loaf of bread, compared to today's $1.00 loaf of bread, you would need $10,000,000, to be a "millionaire", and in 2061, you will need, $100,000,000, to be a "millionaire".

Fun, food for thought.

18. Stuff99

in some states different jobs have different minimum wages. so 2.50 is probably rock bottom.. but no matter what i made, that note would still be a piss off!!

19. socsmm6

socsmm6 Member

7:50 is still minimum wage here in ms but for some reason resturants are not required to pay their waiters and waitresses that rate. something about they earn their pay by their tips not their hourly rate. you are right, that note for a tip would suck.

20. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

21. Stuff99

they said the same thing here when min wage went up. all the restaurants did was increase the menu price accordingly...

22. Stuff99

now for something completely different

[​IMG]

23. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

Wow, pore guy...

Nobody even noticed, that's gotta really suck, real bad, not that he's dead...but that nobody noticed, that's even worse, regardless of the number of "toys" that he had.

You know, "he who dies with the MOST TOYS" (incomplete answer); life-long-goal, if no one notices...then...

HE DOES NOT WIN

Incomplete Answer

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

24. Stuff99

25. fupabox

especially when it's Captain Crunch...Oh man I know the feeling:D

Attached Files:

26. Stuff99

sorry, my gf used it all :p

[​IMG]

27. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

Boring, boring, boring...starting to get bored around here.:D
    What happened to all the video and stuff guys.:pop:

Support, support, support the forum,:sly:

[​IMG]

"Lets make a deal"
    If I see some video of your stuff in the next 24hr, I'll go out and record some supercharger stuff on Monday or Tuesday. Just getting tired of my own stuff, I wanna see some Iron man video, and some Greg wacky driving and stuff, and new guys in the Philippines...do some beach stuff..or JUNGLE..:rolleyes: woww, that would be cool...

Chime in here guys, jungle, jungle, jungle video...
    I see nothing but shop pics out of there. :confused: Release the beast...

We haven't even updated this thread for, like a week, what's up with that:confused:

Fupa, I know you're a busy guy but, some 401 video right now, would be way, cool:

Attached Files:

28. fupabox

you want hwy 401 death video...?... I'll see what I can do:D

29. fupabox

30. fupabox