1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stock Rim For 91 Carry???? PLEAAAASE this is so confusing

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Clevergirl, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Clevergirl

Clevergirl New Member

My god, I have never bene more lost in my life. the further I go the less I know...
    I have a 114.3 x 4 pattern (4.5"x4) with 13" wheels.
    I would like to find out what car or truck that SHARE this pattern that will WORK on this truck so that i can hopefully go with a wider tire.

Ive seen the intro breakdown of what might work, which lists about 10 makes... i dont have time to go to junkyards and play minesweeper! I have read every single forum thread related to this and NONE list an exact wheel fit for my carry, do they exist? is there a site I can buy a new aftermarket wheel??

I would like to simply know, what stock junkyard car will share the same offset and lug pattern or an aftermarket link to what works with my lug pattern and offset. This way I can see what the width of the rims are and see if i can gain a wider or taller tire with the other rim. \

THANK YOU!

2. harley rose

harley rose Member

This is really no problem at all... Your post is more confusing than the issue ?? 1st just forget about junk yard deals & tell me what size wheel you would like ?? What size tire are you wanting to run ??

3. Clevergirl

Clevergirl New Member

Thanks for the reply. Yah, i thought the same but after reading literally every forum post i found just people that are confused and then others guessing but no concrete answers , so please tell!
    I dont plan to lift or mod the truck at the moment, so the largest I can fit. Which seems to be 23x8. Problem is that my truck has some aftermarket 13" wheels, almost no tires for it that ive been able to find.
    Looking for cheap 12"rims and 23x8-12 wheels or ideally 23x8-13. Thanks!

4. harley rose

harley rose Member

you want a 7" or 8" wheel??

5. harley rose

harley rose Member

to run a 23" X 10 X 12 on the 95 in the pic, I had to use 250# springs & cut the front to the max...

Attached Files:

6. Clevergirl

Clevergirl New Member

:( been searching too long today. tire not wheel lol

7. Clevergirl

Clevergirl New Member

thats cool, lots of tread to the ground with those tires. im in socal desert, lots of wash and rocks so clearance and surface will be felt for sure

8. harley rose

harley rose Member

12x7 or 8 with 23x8x12 tires like the one in the pics would be $500 to $550 to your door. I can beat any price you can find Just need to know what you want.. Headed to bed, I'll see if you respond in the Mornnnnn

9. harley rose

harley rose Member

Sorry your reply's were not coming through

10. matt167

matt167 Active Member

plenty of vehicles share the bolt pattern. Geo Metro/ Suzuki Swift, some older Honda's. Many of the older British sports cars like MGB. Hyundia/ Kia in the late 90's to about 2002.. Search for 2000 Hyundai Accent and you'll get a wheel that will bolt up in 13/14" and Geo Metro can be found in 12/13"

Don't discount front tires for compact tractors. Can get an AG/ R1 tread in a size that works.

I just bought 4 cheap 14" Raceline wheels in dual bolt pattern 4x100 and 4x114.3 for my '92 Carry and I will wrap them in 155/65 14 Nokian Hakkapalita R2's, but my truck is primarily my daily driver. Probably mount some Ag tires to the stock 12"x4" wheels for those times I want to play in the trails

11. KCCats

KCCats Active Member

OK I have Geo metro rims on my 91.
    If you take a rim or even a piece of card board of your pattern or eve a caliber?
    Go to junk yard!
    Buy rims from a car and they will give you tires!
    Dont get all hung up on the tire size!
    My stock 12 were what 22"?
    I am running 24" tires with no problem and my daily street tire are about 7" wide!

Attached Files:

12. KCCats

KCCats Active Member

Thats wierd, I posted the pics of my tires, don't know where those other pics come from?