1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sliding rear window for 99' Mini Cab

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by dwink, Nov 1, 2007.

1. dwink

dwink Member

Does anyone know if they make a sliding rear window for a 99 mini cab? I have seen jumbo cabs with rear sliders but nothing else. I would think there would be a good market for rear sliders especially in the non ac models.

2. Canadian444

Canadian444 New Member

sliding rear

do u think they would work on a normal cab? if u find someone that sells them message me thx

3. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

you might be able to cut an aftermarket pop up sunroof in there and achieve the same effect. actually a little beter... the sliding rear windows tend to push air from the back to the front and draw in a lot of dirt and debris.. but with the little pop up glass aftermarket sunroof kits you might have a good chance at cleaner air flowing from the window through the top. they are typically tinted pretty well and also have the options of being popped up on the hinge or completely romoved for even more air flow and sunshine.

4. Canadian444

Canadian444 New Member

meh

i dont care about a lil dust or debire in my truck, the sun roof would be awesome and to be honest i want to take out the a/c and powerstreeing on mine cause the truck is very small so trunning the wheel shouldnt take much, and i dont use a/c even if a car has one i roll down all windows a feel the breeze