1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saskatchewan fun run - July 25th 09

Discussion in 'Canada' started by MiniBrutes, Apr 2, 2009.

1. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

Working on another joyous expedition out in Central Saskatchewan.

Date - July 25th
    Time - 7:30 AM at the Shop in Saskatoon to drive out to the lake in a group.
    Probably arrive around 9AM. Main street watrous. Little show N shine.

We are arranging some off-road locations. However we will need permits from the city to use their land. There will likely be a cost involved, and we will be asking participating folks to help with some of that.

We will post more info as it comes available.

In the mean time, we will likely do another run up to Nesbitt Forest in the near future. Probably mid may or so.

Anyone interested, please respond with dates that are good or bad and we will try and put something together that works for most people. A Sunday or holiday will be best as far as the shop is concerned.

2. Tinytoy

Tinytoy Member

Nesbitt sounds great! any time in may is good for me.June/July is hectic .

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  3. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

Great, May 24th we are heading out. Should be quite a few more participants this time. We already have 10 confirmed! Everything from Minitrucks, to dirtbikes, ATVs, UTVs, and trucks/SUV;s/Jeeps

4. Schick

Schick Member

I can't guarantee I'll be available, but it would be fun to drag the Titan out there and watch everyone tear it up.

5. SaskCarry

SaskCarry Member

I just took my Carry up to Lac Eauclaire, north of Chitek Lake, SK. lots of great trails to explore including the Chitek Bush Buddies snowmobile trail. beautiful country. I've been going there for 35 years and now i can finally explore it properly

6. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

Just talked to minibrutes. Plans are a NO GO. old plans and other commitments = didnt work out.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  7. SaskCarry

SaskCarry Member

I'm taking the carry out to Lac Eauclaire again this week. Then hitting the ATV Rally east of Leoville on Saturday. It's gonna be fantastic. If I get stuck i'm guaranteed to have help quick because I'll probably be hauling the beer cooolers ;)

8. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

lol nice. wish it happened but my whole weekend was one big messup. ended up taking the dodge van as at the last minute more people wanted to come up then my truck had seats... need to install some rumble seats and roll bars lol