1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rim offset?

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Michael Cory, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Michael Cory

Michael Cory New Member

Purchasing a mini truck for a wood hauler. Gonna do a standard 2" lift with some off road tires to get through our trails. Tire size is obvious but rim offset is not. Wondering what offset I'd need with a 2" lift and 23x8x10 tires? Just gonna get some steel itp rims, nothing fancy. Thanks in advance!

2. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

Welcome,
    I'm using the same size tires on my Hijet, and I went with a 4 inch negative offset! I would measure what you have now, and do some math! Others with a carry like yours, I'm sure will weigh in, and advise! Good Luck!
    Limestone

3. installater

installater Active Member

Morning Michael, I don't know about +/- offset but on my Carry I use the Backspace measurement which is the distance from the back of wheel meets the hub. I need 4'' on my truck yours might be diff. The back where fine with the 5+2 ITP wheels but rubbed slightly on the front on mine Not even sure
    if I am making any sense or not/ hope this does not confuse you
    Regards
    Brian

4. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

In case you guess wrong or want to, you could use wheel spacers! You could even change the bolt pattern if you needed to, for whatever reason!
    Limestone