1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RightDrive welcomes new parts division manager

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by rightdrive, Feb 2, 2011.

1. rightdrive

rightdrive Member

Ide like to take this opportunity to welcome our new parts manager Daryl Henwood. Some of you may know him from the former TunerLab Japan, a long time parts shop that catered to aftermarket providers and oem replacement parts. Since returning to Canada, Daryl has decided to jump on board with RightDrive and help to push our parts division to a new level and we couldnt be happier.

Daryl brings with him a wealth of knowledge and automotive experience as well as business experience. He is also a huge enthusiast like everyone else on our team.

[​IMG]

We hope to be running soon with parts availability from all the great suppliers that Daryl knew in Japan. Soon you guys will be able to look forward to more group buys, JDM parts and JDM accessories.

Our focus is not only aftermarket parts though. Daryl will also be attending to our OEM replacement part orders.

If you need anything or are after a particular part, please send your inquiry to parts@rightdrive.ca or fill out our custom parts order form at: http://rightdriveparts.com/cuorfo.html

Please excuse any tardiness our team may have in getting back to you over the next few weeks. We will be busy renovating our service facility and getting up to speed. We will do our best to get back to any inquiries within 24 hours.

And to kick things off we decided to have a little promo. Buy any part from RightDriveParts.com and you are automatically qualified for a $300 shopping spree towards any parts of your choice! See below.

[​IMG]

2. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

Cool! *sigh* I want an R32 so bad :( style power and performance all together...

3. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

I thought the same way about my ex...I found out she needed high octane fuel and frequent waxing tho...so I traded her in :p