1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rebuilt/Used Engines

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by TRAX and HORNS, Feb 25, 2018.

1. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

FYI,
    Im getting rid of some older trucks that have problems. I just don’t have the time to mess with them anymore. I have a couple of Suz (DD & DB) and a couple of Daihatsu S83 & S110). They would be good parts trucks or get them running. I think I’m going to keep a Mits and a another Daihatsu that has a diff. Lock but needs a engine. Thinking about a new/used engine I got a quote from Yokohoma Motors in Japan last week. This would be a good fir for those that work on thier own trucks. Shipping was quoted to Austin,Tx.
    Here’s the quote,

This chassis number is a EFNS SOHC standard carbureted engine produced March of 1998. Here are your options. All prices Include shipping to your door if you have Fedex service in your zone.
    1. Factory remanufactured long block engine assembly. Also includes pre-installed water pump and timing belt components and installation gaskets $2580
    2. Low miles used engine with new timing belt and water pump installed plus installation gaskets. $1900
    3. Low miles used engine no upgrades $1700
    Thank you,
    Yoshi
    Yokohama Motors
    Global Parts Distribution
    Authorized OEM Parts Dealer
    Toyota Nissan Mitsubishi Subaru Suzuki Daihatsu Honda Mazda Isuzu

2. AngusII

AngusII New Member

Hello, I'm looking for glass on a 1991 Daihatsu S80lp-drk. Front and rear glass. Mine has safari doors, do you have full doors that would fit??. It gets cold here at 8500', let alone the snow....
    Thank you for you time.
    KS.

3. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

I have a 4x4 S83. Doors should be the same if yours is in fact a 1991 model. Inside fiber door panels might need some work. We would have to do some measurements to make sure. Call me if interested.
    Terry Bearden 512-217-7456

Attached Files: