1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for offroaders

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by Wedge, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Wedge

Wedge Member

Hi I am still debating on witch i should get a mini or a UTV. I want to know if on a atv trail do you bounce around alot in the cabin like a regular truck. Does the fact that you sit over the engine change the way the truck behaves i feel you must be boucing around alot. I had a ride in a kawasaki teryx 4 and really loved it. My wish of having a mini for offroad is being questioned... Help me see the light :cool:

2. kioti2008

kioti2008 Member

no these trucks will not ride like utv because there not made to but a utv is 12 to 15 thousand with no heat and air in the cab ive had them all and u couldnt give me another i love my mini truck when its 10 degrees i go riding when it rains i go riding and can haul all the supplies i need not taking anything from a mini truck but u will not get the ride like a utv but they will climb a tree and for the motor under the seat it makes it low center of gravity and handles great

3. Wedge

Wedge Member

Thank you very much for the answer I haven't ran offroad with a mini yet since they seem pretty rare where I live. What holds me to is that the mini can't go legaly in official province atv trails but then again I can go on the road with a mini and not with an atv. Since I mainly want to do offroad adventure driving I'm a little undecided. Thanks again for the input kioti2008.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012