1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

part

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by louis westernoff, Sep 26, 2008.

1. louis westernoff

louis westernoff New Member

:frustration::confused::eek: for a 1991 sambar van i would like to know if i could find oil filters brakes and tune-up parts for my van...at my normal after market car part store....i know that my new toy is not like others...i have not seen very many in montreal , quebec....so i am thinking that this van must use parts from other make or model cars or vans...i just doen,t know were to start...i have looked on this site and have found it to be one of the best :) so i am sure that the info is out there and i am sure some one will help..........:D:):)

2. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

Louis, You need to touch base with one of the many sponsors - both in Canada and USA.
    Parts at local normal auto store are a no/go.
    Not sure on Kei parts supplier in Quebec/ Ontario but there are lots in Western Canada
    that would gladly ship you what ever you need: MiniBrutes.com - Saskatchewan/ Minitruck.ca in Victoria,BC/ Japanoid.com - New Westminster,BC/etc.
    There is also places in Eastern USA that could help just check out the sponsors as I mentioned.
    i.e. grimports.com - Jackson, Missouri is one that I know of
    Also 2 sponsors sell parts on e-bay, Chad Hite aka Japanese Mini Kei Truck Parts and MINI TRUCK SUPPLY is the other on e-bay
    It's not worth it to try to micky mouse a part for your truck when the right parts are not that hard to get IMO.
    Good Luck with your new Sambar:)

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  3. louis westernoff

louis westernoff New Member

sambar

thanks for the help:)