1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part Manuals

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by GR.mike, Jan 21, 2010.

1. GR.mike

GR.mike Member

We now have parts manuals in English for $25.00ea. I have them for Subaru 1990-1998, Suzuki 1990-1998, Mitsubishi 1990-1998, and Daihatsu 1991-1998. I am working on the 1999 and newer manuals but they are still being created. These are very detailed and the translation is very accurate. I have waited this long to offer manuals because most I have seen have only been ok but I was very pleased with this manual so I will happily sell it and know that I am not selling something that I think is just ok. Please give a call and let us know if you need 1. they will be on the website later today.

2. Coast Steve

Coast Steve Member

Hi Mike,

I am buying an 89 Mitsubishi Canter gutts flat deck dropside powertailgate.
    And am wondering if you have a service manual for me?
    2.8 liter deisel, 5 speed

Thanks,

Steve

3. MiniBrutes

MiniBrutes Member

I doubt G&R can help. Those poor Americans arent allowed to import the other Japanese stuff like us Canadians are! So there is little (no) demand for most of the other stuff in the USA.

4. We also have all the parts manuals, the only authorized by the manufactures manuals on the planet. Since we are in Japan we have all the parts in the manuals. How nice..lol We also export vehicles, full service support, rebuilt engines transmission, heck, we have everything. We even have a BBQ camp ground at Mt. Fuji to bounce around trucks in the mud and have a blast....

Yokohama Motors
    29 Years in the Business
    www.yokohamamotors.com

Cheers,
    Don