1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paint Code?

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab References' started by BC_MMC, Sep 3, 2009.

1. BC_MMC

BC_MMC Member

Has anyone found the paint code for the White Mits color? Have a '91 and I'm touching up the chips and scratches.
    I've decided to do a colour stripe rather than repaint the whole thing, but I have to fix up the factory white first.

2. slimbad

slimbad Member

Here's what I found for my 94 U.S. spec Mits

W74 (monotone exterior paint code) as listed on Vehicle Information Code Plate

I crossed referenced it here:

http://www.pocuk.com/paintcodes.htm

and came up with the following info:

MZ101892 (Mits part #)

AC10974 (touch up # - I think)

Calgary White (color name)

Mitsubishi uses a 3-position alpha-numeric paint code (letter # #). If you find a different code on you truck look it up at the above link. Personally, I think all of the makes (both U.S. and JDM) look the same color of "white".

You should be able to find it at an auto paint shop, a Mits dealer, or online at places like this:

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/ch...px?year=1990&make=Mitsubishi&model=All Models

Anyway, maybe this will help.........later, slim

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  3. I don't know the code but awhile back I took the side off one of the trucks and had painters supply scan it with their color matching system and they were able to create an exact match.

4. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

i found at candian tire a spray touchup can that was called 'import white' and it seems to match. my left side rear fender has been getting the crap chipped out of it from gravel roads lol

5. LowLight

LowLight New Member

I pulled that paint code off my VIN tag and had UAP/NAPA mix up a rattle can. It's a perfect match and is a high quality paint that you can cut polish down to a perfect blend with the factory finish.