1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not your normal Mitsu van!

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by Stuff99, May 8, 2010.

1. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

2. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

lol..that's mental..looks so stable:)

3. Tinytoy

Tinytoy Member

The 2wd version of my van!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 8, 2010
  4. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

Tiny..how do you like the Delica?..the GF is thinking about getting one..hows the gas (diesel)mileage.

5. rightdrive

rightdrive Member

He'd be so much faster and would pick up a higher trap time if he could hook up better.

Crazy none the less.

6. Stuff99

ya saw a couple runs where he went all over the place!

and ya like fupa said. whats it like? i really want to see one some time. the guy in Battlefords had one with a coffee maker in it and power curtains lol!

7. Tinytoy

Tinytoy Member

Milage is about 11-15l/100km, But there are no other vans that look like it around here! Rural is also looking at these as well.
    The options list for these vans is HUGE!!! Cool box (fridge) Karaoke machine, huge sun roofs,Cristal lite roofs ... Check out Delica.ca for more.:)

8. Stuff99

now your just gonna get me interested in them again!! maybe its my own fault :D

9. Tinytoy

Tinytoy Member

10. Stuff99

Nice! wish i could get that kind of flex and tires under my truck!

11. Canadian_Jumbo

Canadian_Jumbo New Member

Jee that sure would be the van to have when I'm going out to work.

12. Tinytoy

Tinytoy Member

Its not too hard to remove all the seats, if you fold them all flat you can load in 4x8 sheets of whatever into the back. I might have it down in Regina next week. The truck fits down the trails better though:)

13. Stuff99

i love having a truck yet i hate having limited seating.. kinda a hate/love relationship lol