1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No spark

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by carry92, Sep 23, 2009.

1. carry92

carry92 Member

I just finished reinstalling the engine in my 92 Carry. This is the second time that I have done this. The first time there were no issues.

This time around there is no spark from the coil to the distributor cap centre post. The high tension wire tests good.There is no power to the distributor either. All the fuses are good and each connector was checked for being plugged in properly.

Everything else electrical appears to work correct.
    Can anyone provide an accurate wiring diagram of the ignition related electrical circuits and devises?

I have that English shop manual, but the wiring diagrams are very hard to follow. :mad:
    This manual is not much better than nothing. :frustration:
    So much information is just is not in it. For example there is no diagrams or information on the vacuum hose routings and connections. No distributor/spark advance specifications. The list of missing information would be long if I were to take the time to compile it.

2. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Give Jeff a call at minitrucksupply.com. He should have any diagram that you need.