1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NICE!!! 1993 4X4 Suzuki Carry

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by miniMOG, Mar 7, 2008.

1. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

NICE!!! 1993 4X4 Suzuki Carry SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!!!

Very Clean 1993 Suz Carry 4x4, axle lock, 4 spd, hi/lo, 69,000km.

NEW white paint
    NEW 2" lift
    NEW 23" Carlisle All Trail tires on new alum rims

This is a VERY nice truck! One small hole in seat (about 3/8"- like a cig burn). A few very small dings that we did not fix before paint. Truck runs and drives excellent. Good glass, nice interior. No smoke- starts right up. Comes with a good set of stock wheels/tires.

Price is $4200. I dont think you can find a better truck at this price.

Located at my shop in so Cal 92356 zip.

Please call Mark at 760 248 6214, or 760 964 5123 cell

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  2. IndianaJason

IndianaJason Member

...Axle lock even huh?....

3. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Yeah- it is a very RARE option as you know!:rolleyes:

I WAS BUSTED BY THE "axle lock COP" !!!:p:p

:D

oh yeah... I forgot to list that it has a steering wheel, too.

4. IndianaJason

IndianaJason Member

..yeah you might want to mention that also....:sly:

5. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Well I thought somebody would snatch up this truck really quick--- but I still have it!

Let me hear why you think it hasnt sold----- go ahead, give it to me-- I am not easily offended!

Price too high?
    Not too many from California on the board?
    Too much to ship?
    Not the right combo of mods?

I havent listed it locally- I only listed it here to sell it so far. It hasnt been listed long, but I thought I would at least get some inquiries about it.

Thanks in advance for any input!!!

:):):)

6. DarinRay

DarinRay Member

can't be the price because that is very fair. Especially with the dollar and yen value the prices wont' be getting cheaper thats for sure. I would expect them to actually be going up along due to the price hikes the ocean freight will be taking too. Time will tell.

Darin

7. Samurai9

Samurai9 Member

Put it on eBay.

Samurai

8. JRinTX

JRinTX Moderator

MiniMog,

It may be that most folks on here are already owners. If you advertise it elsewhere, I would think that you would sell it quickly.

Based on my experience, there seems to be two types of potential buyers out there. One group thinks that they should be able to buy a mini truck in very good condition for $3000.00.....and then another group that realizes the actual costs involved and they will recognize that this is a good deal!

9. De-icer

De-icer Member

Maybe cause you repainted it? Sounds weird I know but the general consensus on the trucks has always been to stay away from the trucks that have been painted? I agree, it looks great but sometimes folks get a little nervous about what condition it was in before it was painted, know what I mean?

10. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Thanks for the replies, guys!

I agree with what has been said so far-

I hope I didnt come off sounding desperate to sell this truck- we actually sell quite a few trucks (maybe 5-25 per month or so). But I am always thinking about the mini trucks and mods and uses and the potential markets for them. Was kinda thinking out loud and wondered what you guys thought.

I agree that most here are either owners or dealers. I get calls all the time from all over concerning truck sales and information. I have been telling peeps to go check out this forum for all the great info! Hopefully, that will help get more people on the board, and interested in the trucks. And if the caller is too far away from me to make a sale, then I tell them to check out the sponsor banners here on the forum to see if there is someone near to them.

Paint--- I actually prefer to sell "stock" trucks. No paint or mods. But a quick white paint job sure cleans them up! We dont paint our tractors for the same reason--- customers like to "see" what they are getting. But we always try to keep a few painted trucks in stock, too. Interestingly, we have sold a few flat black painted trucks here lately.

Keep the comments coming!

I may list the wht truck on ebay to see what response I get.

Thanks!
    Mark.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. zbadboy

zbadboy Member

What kind of tires/size and rims are those?

12. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Tires are Carlisle All Trail 23x8x12. And the rims are alum powdercoated silver 5x12 with 3 bolt patterns on the same wheel--uses stock lugnut-- makes them very convienent for me. I get the wheels from Japan.

13. Rat

Rat Guest

It would be sold to me if it was in Indiana

14. oldplug1

oldplug1 Member

I like the flat black. I think thats what I want to do with mine when I get it.

A lot of guys say they see trucks listed for $3300.00 to $3500.00 and think if its priced more then that they are paying too much.
    Consider that almost all of the trucks in that price range are West Coast trucks. and if you are from Cali thats great.
    It does however cost about $2500.00 to ship a container from port in Cali to the middle of the country and that adds around $400.00 to the cost of each truck.
    From what I have seen from MiniMog, his prices seem to be more then fair.
    Jim

15. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

thx, Jim.

BTW- If ANYONE wants a container of 7 pre-98 4x4 trucks shipped to them directly from Japan- get a hold of me. I believe that I can compete with anyone's prices and quality.;)

Mark.

16. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Sold!sold!sold!!!