1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Website

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by GR.mike, Sep 30, 2009.

1. GR.mike

GR.mike Member

Well seeing how everyone else is posting their new websites I will also. We have just got all the ecommerce stuff approved to take credit cards and things like that so that we don't have accept only paypal ;).

The new site is www.grparts.net

There is a link to it below (New & Used Parts). We will still be answering the phones 8-5 CST M-F with the same knowledgeable team as before with a few additions. We have been working on the site for awhile now and we will be adding things to it on a regular basis so bookmark us and visit often. We will soon have a wholesale section, some common used parts, and we will also offer discounts for the website also.
    The website allows all of you who know what you want and do not want to sit and wait on us to answer the phone and take down your information to order what you need. It also makes it where you can get the parts you need when we are not in the office.
    Please let me know if you see any mistakes or if you have any advice for the new site. All your help is appreicated. Thank you for all your support I am very greatful for all of the business that you and this site bring to us.

2. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

Looks nice Mike. I guess the new web site wars begin.

Cory

3. looks good it is about time you got an online store

4. GR.mike

GR.mike Member

Thank you guys. We are working on catching up. The site is fully functional now so give us a visit. We are adding parts almost daily so please keep an eye on the site for new items. I will be adding control arms, lenses, radiators, and more this week!!!!!!
    We are also adding the wholesale secton (This week I hope) please coninue to call ask questions and we will always be there t help!