1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to the site and just got a Suzuki Every

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by t_g_farrell, Aug 29, 2021.

1. t_g_farrell

t_g_farrell Active Member

I just arrange the purchase of the Suzuki Every van shown below. Had a great test drive on some very steep mountain roads with a passenger and the AC blowing full blast. The folks at Mayberry Minitrucks in Mt. Airy made this an enjoyable experience. The van will be delivered to my home next week after they clean and inspect it. Stephanie, Tony and their sons were really a pleasure to visit with and talk to.

The last pictures are all the trucks they have ready to go. And theres more on the way!

https://mayberryminitrucks.com/

full_van_side_small.jpg van_side_interior_small.jpg mayberry_minitrucks_lot_small.jpg

installater likes this.
  2. t_g_farrell

Its has a few small dings and the roof clear coat is missing and patchy. The front seats have some small tears, not sure if I can patch or get new seat upholstery kits or covers. Its all small things. Overall the paint it really much better than these pictures because the van is covered in fine dust from being parked in their lot. The battery had to be jumped for first start but after test drive it appeared to be recharged. I was told this is common because they leave the key in the ignition when shipped and the buzzer drains the battery. I did have them pull the engine cover in the back floor and got a good look at the motor. No obvious leaks and fairly clean for its age but with the expected grime on it. Can't wait to get it later this week.

3. t_g_farrell

More stuff about this van. The wheels are 14in nissan wheels. Theres a stereo in it with speakers in the front doors. Its 2WD drive in the rear. Theres a gizmo mounted in the front bumper that appears to be wired up to another gizmo mount on the dash below the speaker. Its has what looks like on/off and H/C buttons with a volume controls. I'm thinking its a radar detector but won't know until I see it again and can decipher the make/model number on it. I'll probably remove that and replace the stereo with one that has USB/BT/Line in. Not sure how many speakers a vanm is wired for. Fun fun fun!

4. t_g_farrell