1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Tiger Trucks available 5 2012

Discussion in 'Tiger Trucks' started by XtremeMini, Apr 3, 2012.

1. XtremeMini

XtremeMini Member

May 2012 we will have new Tiger Trucks available, brand new with warranty....These trucks are speed limited to 25mph. I have 2 ordered one of them being a 4 door crew cab star 4x4 with Air Conditioning, front and rear bumpers, the second one I have immediately available is a 2wd Champ (BIGGER TRUCK) with A/C. Both of these trucks will be ready for delivery in late May.

These are LEFT hand drive trucks with much roomier cabs than the imported Japanese mini trucks we offer. They are equipped with 1000 cc engines and have full warranties with parts immediately available in the event their needed. Watch our website for their arrival!!!!

2. GR.mike

GR.mike Member

Do you have pictures yet?

3. XtremeMini

XtremeMini Member

4. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Did tigger trks. reorganize ? I just read a article that they went into chapter 7 in 2009.

5. XtremeMini

XtremeMini Member

Yes they are going strong, its not at all uncommon for multi million dollar company's to have their setbacks. All is right in the world of Tiger Trucks.

6. XtremeMini

XtremeMini Member