1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New soon to be mini truck owner here on Stuart island WA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sisu Militaria, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Sisu Militaria

Sisu Militaria New Member

I've decided to get a mini truck for my wife so I can get my old 43 Willys Jeep back! Going to drive down to Portland OR to Mini Truck Warehouse and drag one home.

2. Koffer

Koffer Active Member

Know that feeling, bought a 92 landcruiser for myself, had it for a week and it became hers . Had to go by a 96 about a year later for myself

3. Jim Nelson

Jim Nelson Active Member

I had a '43 Jeep when I was in high school back in the stone age. We lived in a small town on the East side of Monarch Pass and every time me and 1 or 2 buddies would ditch school and load the Jeep up with tire chains and head up on the pass. We would pull people out of the ditch and offer to sell them chains. A lot of times they would pay one of my buddies to drive them to the top. We made a lot of money up there and that old Jeep never let us down.It was the only rig I ever owned that if you couldn't make it up a hill in forward you could turn around and back up it.

Limestone likes this.