1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new owner of '95 Honda Acty Attack in Spicewood TX

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by barryb, Nov 30, 2017.

1. barryb

barryb New Member

found a great deal in Luling TX. I was looking for an inexpensive UTV. I love these little trucks. I found a Fram fuel filter to replace the original and ordered a new air filter online. could not find a US equivalent. New NGK plugs installed. had SunF 22x 7x12 a033 tires put on. very noisy on pavement but some serious traction off road. replaced stock springs with AFCO 10" 300lb chrome springs from Speedwaymotors.com. wanting to add bumpers, front and rear, with a winch in front. I'm also looking into building an hydraulic dump bed. Just a few upgrades.......... hahaha

Terry Stratta likes this.
  2. Terry Stratta

Terry Stratta New Member

Hi, did you mount your SunF tires on your factory 3.5" wide rims, looking to do the same thing just wasn't sure about putting 7" wides on 3.5" rims.
    Thanks, T.

3. Patrick Whittlesey

Patrick Whittlesey New Member

Same as above. How did your SunF tires work on the stock rims? Thx.

4. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

With a Honda, you may have trouble doing a dump bed. I think the engine location will interfere with being able to mount the ram so it can work effectively.