1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new look...

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by BLES, Jan 29, 2008.

1. BLES

BLES Member

Here's my truck last week. Adding some more advertising in the near future, but this is the current version.
    BLES

Attached Files:

Mistery510 likes this.
  2. Looks good! We have a domino's pizza here in fremont that wants to buy one the little trucks and do a full vinyl wrap for advertising. It's a good idea, the trucks get enough looks on their own so vinyl wrapping it to look like a moving billboard should really do the trick

3. BLES

BLES Member

Yeah. These aren't as nice for a wrap because there aren't many flat spaces (like a van). That's why I decided this route. Going to add some photos but not a full wrap to this.
    BLES

4. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Hey that looks great! I really like the fade in that side strip.

5. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

Glad to see you picked up a Sambar. I have some instock now sold a couple of them aleady. They sure drive nice on the Highway and alot quieter than the Suzuki. I do have to say that the Suzuki is a nicer off road unit. I took the Subaru down the trail on my acreage and got it stuck. Had to pull it out with a Suzuki