1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New guy with about 100 questions,

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by Mike B, Jul 18, 2008.

1. 2006flhtpi

2006flhtpi New Member

I have a 2000 Honda ACTY pickup that has developed a miss, especially when it sits and cools down. I have installed new plugs and looked for some reason why it misses. Does anyone know if this vehicle has a test receptical for the engine analyzer????? This engine is a 660cc that is fuel injected and has the individual coils on each spark plug.
    I live in Illinois and bought this vehicle with a bill of sale and have b-truck plates coming. The man I bought it from had it inspected i Mississippi and has the sticker on the windshield. I drive it on all the streets and highways and have never been hassled by anyone. I hope this info helps you Illinoisans out there.
    Thanks
    2006flhtpi
    ajkair@hotmail.com

2. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

obd2 became the standard in 1996 (1995 for Volvos) so anything after 1996 should have an obd port...that being said,Japan only vehicles may have different rules...look under the center of the dash for an obd plug...