1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New guy on the block

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stan, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Stan

Stan New Member

Good morning in doing research on what micro truck I wanted to buy I spent a lot of time in Reading the posts on this site, and now that I have my truck I've decided become a member because y'all seem to know what you're talking about. I look forward to everybody's posts and I'll see a lot of reading to be done in the future.

I just bought a 1990 Suzuki carry two wheel drive. It has, according to the guy bought it from 12,000 original miles and the condition of the vehicle seems to support that but because these trucks don't have 100,000 place it's hard to tell.
    Since I didn't want to mess around with rims and lift kits and all of the other stuff that I see, I found that www.mooneyes.com has stuff available. I use this as a shop truck for my construction company to go run bids, pick up materials and do dump runs. Mine is registered for highway use, it will do 55 miles an hour. In the state of Washington as long as you have the correct import papers you can register it with no restrictions and can legally drive it on the highways. I get a lot of points pictures taken stared at you don't really care because it's unique and it's mine.

Attached Files:

2. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

Need to get your name/logo or something on it quick as you can. These are just enough of an oddity to be good mobile advertising.

Fred

3. Stan

Stan New Member

The vinyl is on its way. Will post pics after.

4. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Cool truck! Welcome.

5. Pasta

Pasta Member

Sweet truck! Do you mind if I ask what part of WA you're in (wondering if more rural or in the city). I'm in the Auburn area and want my first mini, but I'm getting paranoid about it getting impounded or something. I never see them on the street and don't know how tolerant police are around here.