1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need cv boots for a early 90s Mit

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by grazierguy, Jun 2, 2008.

1. grazierguy

grazierguy New Member

Just bought this truck and it needs some stuff. Can any one direct me to a source for cv boots for an early 90s Mit?? I've been doing some googling without any success. Also OEM source for air cleaner and spark plugs would be great. Thanks for your help.

2. countryrebel

countryrebel Member

3. GR.mike

GR.mike Member

We have tons of parts for your mitsu. Please give us a call and talk to Derek at 573-204-7984.

4. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

hey Rick
    can you let me know what dealer that was that had the parts catalog, in canada here the dealers are not very helpful.
    i need a few things for my 92 mitsu, this would be great!
    oldsnowman

5. Dan

Dan Member

search the threads in the reference section. i think there is a russian site for the right hand drive mitsu's and "ibkg" posted an american site for the lefthand drive trucks. both are online parts manuals with numbers you can use at the mitsubishi dealerships. I have several of the boot kits from a golfcourse inventory that i acquired with my trucks if you're interested.

6. Dan

Dan Member

7. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

Hi Dan

thanks for the site...how do you change it so i can read it?

wyatt

8. Dan

Dan Member

Sorry, thats the best i can do for you there... I've tried many translator sites and still cant get much closer than what you see. I've been using a local remanufacturer for my axle problems. boots, rack-n-pinions, cv-joints. And mine are leftys so, i'm lucky enough to be able to have some american support for parts until they run out.

It sounds like GRimports is a well stocked supporter of the minis. you might try them for the things that aren't universally acceptable. like the filters and such.

9. oldsnowman

oldsnowman Member

if you need parts get a hold of GR imports...i just ordered outer boots and a new antenna. joe got what i need fast and good prices!!

thanks
    wyatt