1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need an EN07 Engine

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by Andrew.r.w, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Andrew.r.w

Andrew.r.w Member

Does anyone have, or know where I can get, an EN07 engine for my 92 Sambar? Mine has died in the bottom end.

2. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Someone in Canada has to import used Japanese engines. I think I would start with Jeremy at
    MiniBrutes of Canada
    PO Box 497
    Nestor Falls, ON
    P0X1K0
    Canada
    minibrutes.com

3. Andrew.r.w

Andrew.r.w Member

Good suggestion. I tried a couple of others (Japanoid, Westshore Auto) and they haven't been very helpful. I sent an e-mail to Jeremy - let's see what comes of it. Thanks!

4. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Another option??, "Engine World USA" Houston,Tx. I know that they are far away and not sure if they even ship to Canada or if you could even get one of there engines through your customs.
    Ive bought two engines from them in the last couple of years and had no problems.
    Engine World buys used Japanese engines of all sorts and imports them here to the USA. Last time I was down there they had about 15 mini truck engines. Not sure of the makes. I know I saw Suzuki's and Daihatsu's engines. Engine World says they test them????
    The two we bought were installed and I have never heard back from the customers so I guess they were ok.