1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

miniMOG "SPECIAL" 1988 Mitsubishi 4wd 550cc $2500

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by miniMOG, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

I have alot of stock and thought I would advertise a couple of "SPECIAL" deals.

This is a good truck- nice inside and out- runs good. Bone stock, not serviced, but checked.

550cc, hi/lo, 4 spd. If you didnt know it was a 550cc, you wouldnt know the difference- really has good power!

I'll get mileage and more pics tomorrow-----

You absolutely cannot beat this price! $2500.

Thanks for looking!
    Mark
    760 248 6214
    760 964 5123 cell

2. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

This truck shows under 27K on the odo. Normally I would say it probably has rolled over, but this truck is exceptionally clean for its age. It likely is original KMs.

Here are a few pics-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

more pics-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

That's a great deal for someone, very good value for the $$$

5. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

This truck comes with the Export certificate, and also english translation copy.

6. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

someone should snag this CLEAN truck!

7. mvc

mvc Guest

wow!! i cant believe no one has pick this up !! AND it come with export papers!! i wish i was closer....oh well....good luck

8. Meesho

Meesho Member

"Export papers"??

9. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

I think he means the export cert, and translation.

I cant believe no one has snagged this truck! Still available! No disappointments- THE BEST deal out there right now.

thanks for looking!!!:D

10. mvc

mvc Guest

yes, i was talk about the export cert, is that the deregation of the owership from Japan?? i'm also think i could make this work BUT i cant find a cheap shipping company. the best i got is $950 from you to Buffalo. thats were i would pick it up and bring in home. as long as i have all the paper work to import it to Canada....anyone have a cheap shipper?? Mark, you have anyone you use??

11. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

You could always put it out on http://www.uship.com/ to see if you get any hits. Best thing to do if you use someone from this site is to take a picture of them, their truck, the license plate B4 they leave with the shipment. Check their ID. You know, scare the crap out of them so they don't think twice. It wouldn't exactly be the perfect crime, if you know what I mean.

-Greg

12. Meesho

Meesho Member

Where in Canada are you?

13. mvc

mvc Guest

thanks Greg for the site and tips !! i'll for sure look into it !!

Meesho, i'm in the Toronto area...are you coming this way???

14. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Might try freightquote.com

10.5' long x 4.5' wide
    approx 1500 lbs.

I have never shipped one to Canada.

I find it interesting that the one person who is interested in this truck is on the other side of the continent. It would be easy if we were close by! LOL!:frustration:

:D:D:D

15. Meesho

Meesho Member

For transport, you are looking at around 60 to 80 cents a loaded mile. From Cali to Toronto is around 2500 miles.

I was interested in a couple trailers MiniMog was selling and I did a bit of reasearch a while back.

Once you add shipping, plus brokerage, plus (in your case) 6.2% duty then convert from USD to CAD.... it is a total deal killer.

16. Subaru

Subaru Member

Thats because it would cost 2500/truck(approx.) depending how many you ordered just to get them to Canada--BEFORE price increases.It sucks to be at the mercy of shipping companies,both land an water:(

17. MAXOUT

MAXOUT Member

Do you still have this truck?

18. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

Maxout: I'm thinking he does. It was only two days ago he posted that he still has it.
    I would PM him about it.

19. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Still have it!

20. MAXOUT

MAXOUT Member

I like it but the shipping sucks...I didn't notice you were in So Cally, I'm in MD. Sorry I wish I was closer.

21. gdelony

gdelony Member

Sure wish you were in Florida, it would be gone!

22. Common Tator

Common Tator Guest

How much if you put a snow plow on it? Is is powerful enough to plow snow? Do you service these trucks too? We are in the San Bernardino Mountains, I think close to where you are located.

Also, How much for a set of the good snow/mud tires? We were wondering about the cost of getting those tires on rims nothing fancy. We would also want to keep the original tires for the dry parts of the year, and change out for the snow/mud tires for the winter. We are looking at this for work on our ranch, at about an elevation of about 5800 feet, Currently with lots of snow.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2009
  23. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

PM sent!:)

24. miniMOG

miniMOG Member

Thanks for all the interest in this truck!!!:)

This truck was a 'lost leader' that has not sold yet. If it doesnt sell by 1-06-09, I am going to delete this ad, and raise the price of this truck to $3000.

Just wanted to warn anyone from the board here who may want to snag it up before I do that.

Thanks for looking!

BTW- I take paypal if that makes it any easier for anybody :D

25. Subaru

Subaru Member

Truly amazing why this has not sold yet:confused:

Do an auction and the winner should have no issues with just having to pay shipping:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.