1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Trucks take a pounding by JapanTsunami

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by Shrimp Daddy, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Shrimp Daddy

Shrimp Daddy Member

Here is video of Tsunami sweeping away mini trucks resulting from Japan's earthquake today.

2. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Damn! I didn't even know! Thats nuts!

3. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

All you importers will have to be careful now! flooded vehicles are terrible! in canada a flooded vehicle is not allowed on the road ever again. atleast in Sk

4. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

Yeah it just happened a few hours ago...whole cities on fire..others washed away by 14 foot waves...huge 3 minute tremors...there are videos of tidal surges full of cars and debris flowing miles inland and overtaking cars that are trying to escape..heartbreaking and tough to watch:(

5. Stuff99

6. zardoz

zardoz Member

I knew minitrucks could float....

Terrible whats happened in Japan :(

I hope Don is ok.

I saw the truck flotilla last night on the news, Stuff is right... gonna have to keep an eye out for rusted corroded scrap in the next few months coming from Japan.

z

7. Stuff99

8. olddatsunfan

olddatsunfan Member

Was at Japanoid yesterday picking up a part, one of their guys in Japan was 500 metres from where the big wave went in, he still hadn't been heard from yet ... All the dudes there are Japanese immigrants to Canada, but, their families from Japan have all checked in OK. My buddy in Atsugi checked in yesterday and him and his family are OK too.

9. Stuff99

hope the one guy that hasnt checked in is just because of the down cell and power service there.

10. Don-in-Japan

Don-in-Japan Member

Don is fine... just saw this thread. :)