1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini truck parts website

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by DeereTech, Feb 2, 2020.

1. DeereTech

DeereTech New Member

About 6 months ago I was browsing a some forums and I came across a website that deals in mini truck parts in japan and while ship them here. Basically OEM parts new and used. I have been looking for 2 days now and can’t seem to find it again. It showed part diagrams with part numbers and you had to let google translate the page to English to even use it. If anyone has any idea what website that is or has any suggestions that would be amazing. I just bought my first S83 hijet for an amazing deal that would have been stupid to pass up and I would like to start doing more research on parts and find a good avenue to order new parts if possible. I don’t care if it takes a month to get them here.

Limestone likes this.
  2. matt167

matt167 Active Member

megazip.net and Amayama is good for all ( megazip find part, order through Amayama. Impex Japan can get a lot of quirky stuff like original graphics if you can find the part numbers.

If Partsouq shows the part as available order it through them, you'll get it QUICK yet still cheap

fmartin_gila likes this.
  3. DeereTech

DeereTech New Member

Awesome. You are a life saver. Impex was the website I was trying to find. I’m about to check out the rest of these websites as well.

4. DeereTech

DeereTech New Member

I entered my frame number into partsouq and it said nothing found. It’s a 10 digit number s83p-022121. Is there some other number I should be looking for?

5. matt167

matt167 Active Member

Partsouq does not have every chassis number in the system. However if you get the part number from Megazip they often will have it. Partsouq also deals in aftermarket replacements as well.

Partsouq is a viable source for regular Japanese manufacture cars as well, especially Subaru. Their prices on OEM stuff is lower than USA dealer prices by a large margin even factoring in shipping

6. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

Guys, I tried, but what a pain in the but these sites are! You guy's got more patience than I do!
    Limestone

7. ttc

ttc Active Member

Partsfan is the parts fiche I use

8. Limestone

ttc,
    Thanks, I'll check it out again!
    Limestone

9. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Once, you get to the root page for your truck, save the place, and you should be able to just navigate back from your favorites.

But, your truck being one of the Left Hand Drive, American Offroad versions, some of the parts sites may ave issues with our vehicle build number.

10. Limestone

Jigs,
    Yeah, I'M encountering that a lot! Root page???
    Limestone

11. marentspears

marentspears New Member

I totally understand the struggle of finding the right website for mini truck parts, especially when you're dealing with translations and specific diagrams. It can be a bit of a treasure hunt!
    Speaking of which, I recently came across a store that's been a real game-changer for me when it comes to sourcing truck parts. They seem to have an extensive inventory, making it a one-stop shop for almost any truck part you might need. They offer a wide selection of both new and used OEM parts, which can be a huge plus when it comes to restoring or maintaining your S83 hijet.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2023
  12. t_g_farrell

t_g_farrell Active Member

But thats part oft he fun! Hunting the elusive part or trying to cross reference to get an equivalent part cheep from rock auto. You have to embrace the challenge!

maboyce likes this.