1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Truck in Combat

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Spottings' started by steelyron, Dec 26, 2008.

1. steelyron

steelyron Member

2. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

Nice video but it's not a Kei truck involved
    it's got dualls on the back and it is phyiscally a bigger truck than a Kei.

3. steelyron

steelyron Member

Yes.. see that now. Saw the fold down bed and cab and thought it was a Mini. I sure would not have wanted to have been in that truck:(:(

4. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Cool vid anyway! Those guys are idiots, there kind of like "I see the chopper, but its too far away to do anything. Lets split up and confuse them" LOL :D

-Greg

5. steelyron

steelyron Member

If these insurgents have access to the internet, they should learn to [ play dead ]. I'm curious about what the range is on these attacks. The victims seem to be obvious to their fate.

6. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

thats what i did in the army flying on UH-60's we led the way with the special forces and then the "little birds (OH-58)" came out and lazed the targets for the AH-64's to pop some holes in them.

7. steelyron

steelyron Member

Milt.. in many of the video's like this one, the targets appear not to have a clue that they are being targeted. What kind of range are the targets being aquired?

8. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

the little birds have a mast mounted sight and hide behind things like trees and mountains, and the apaches are even further away and barely have to pop up to shoot to the lazed target. not sure exactly but they can be like a mile away i think... it's been a long time.

OH-58D kiowa warrior

UH-64 apache

9. Don-in-Japan

Don-in-Japan Member

10. Meesho

Meesho Member

Wow, they shouldn't have waited so long.... blow them up!!!!!