1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini truck cover

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by nick, Oct 15, 2007.

1. nick

nick Member

Anyone seen a cover cut for or made for Mini Trucks with the cab-over style shape? Seen the UTV covers at Cabela's etc., just wondering if there's one out there that would fit better than the generic square tarp shape?

I like to trailer mine for ice fishing and want to keep the road salt slop off my truck and my fishing stuff in back.

Maybe a new accessory for those with contacts in that market??:rolleyes:

I knew I should have taken home ec and sewing:eek:

Thanks!
    Nick

2. abcminitrucks

abcminitrucks Member

3. nick

nick Member

FYI, did search, not much there, was thinking that with all of the new members since August, maybe someone else had another source and a new post would dig that out. Would like a more custom fit than that one appears to have. Just trying to use the resources available. Believe it or not, there are several posts on topics that have been covered more than once. Happens on these post boards. Try searching wheels or tires. Lots of new sources and answers came up.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2007
  4. Don-in-Japan

Don-in-Japan Member

If you are still searching for a truck cover, I can hit the local stores and find one.

Don

5. KAMworks

KAMworks New Member

I've been looking for a tonneau type cover that just covers the cargo area. Looks like a custom made and that's expensive.