1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mighty Mit

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by Mugpass, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Mugpass

Mugpass New Member

My Mighty Mit is a LHD it is a 1991 Mitsubishi 4X4..only have 784 orginal miles on it. I love this vehicle...I have been stopped by the police as I was driving it on the street...I was going to another pasture where my pet bull was...I thought I was going to get a ticket but they just wanted to know where I got my truck...the police officer even drove it around. The odometer only goes up to 25 mph..everything is in mph and in english on this vehicle..it is my faviorte of all our cars/trucks on our ranch. I live in Florida and they are not street legal here!...wish they were!

2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Neat.

So what does one do with a "pet" bull? Will it fetch your slippers? :D "good boy...watch the horns!"

Trey 4x4 likes this.
  3. Mugpass

Mugpass New Member

He is 2800 lbs. of Bull (Beef Master)....a lawn ornament...his name is Harley....the only Harley I will ever own...he doesn't fetch...but he is the pride of the herd of 40 females!

4. Acerguy

That's great. He probably weighs more than your Mighty Mit! :D

5. Dan

Dan Member

There's the beef!!

He weighs in at more than two times what the truck does!!

6. Acerguy

I think we really need a picture of your truck next to your "lawn ornament". :D