1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Might Work??

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by gregw98, Oct 7, 2008.

1. gregw98

gregw98 Member

2. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

unless you have your heart set on that style of wheel i would keep shopping. you can get brand new rims for 50-60 bucks each that are for your lug pattern. no guessing, no mystery lugnuts or searching for the center caps. not to mention the cost of shipping from san diego to mississippi.

3. Mini4WD

Mini4WD Member

I agree with Milt. You could buy a new set of wheels by the time you buy those old wheels, shipping, lug nuts, and center caps. I once needed center caps for an older set of wheels and once I finally found a supplier, they wanted like $20 bucks a piece for them. I might would say go for it if the wheels were in the $75 to $100 range.

4. gregw98

gregw98 Member

I bought a set like these for $100.00 on Craigslist last week, $40.00 for shipping including center caps. I mounted them on my truck today. Mine are 13x5.5 with 185/60/13 tires. I post pics tomorrow. Brand new 13, 14 inch wheels for $50.00-$60.00, Where????

5. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

i went to a couple different tire / wheel shops and their wheels started around 50 bucks for the simple stuff. you can spend a fortune on wheels, but there are some that are inexpensive.

6. b_eastep

b_eastep Member