1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Midwest Mini Truck Rally Invitation to ALL!

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by MichTrucks, Mar 5, 2009.

1. MichTrucks

MichTrucks Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

. .

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  2. Great idea and nice work on making the event happen. We will plan to be there and are planning on bringing a 2009 new truck that has been lifted.

We are also working on a durable, economical, fully automatic plow that we should have ready for inspection by that date.

Bob

3. wainair

wainair Member

Sounds like a fun time. I hope I have the weekend off work!

4. Windmill

Windmill Member

I have to work nights that weekend. I hope someone takes a lot of pictures.

5. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Maybe Kevin will send one of us Moderators to represent the site. :pop:

-Greg

6. GR.mike

GR.mike Member

Sounds good count me in

7. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

That would be sweet! I'm looking for a new job now. They're laying ppl off like crazy where I work and I might not have a job before to long. This economy suck!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  8. larryb

larryb New Member

looking good. i have a fishing turn a mind that weekend please take lots of pics. thanks larry.

9. max ofindiana

max ofindiana New Member

mini truck rally

hey guys how did the rally go? i was planning on driving up from warsaw in. in my mitis cab but my wife took a turn for the worst and i was not able to get away. later max e.:)

10. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Steve Mich Trucks, Where's the pictures? pictures?pictures?

11. MichTrucks

Japanese Mini Truck gathering in Michigan

. .

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  12. miniman

miniman Member

have you guys noticed shipping rates going up much over last years rates? What is it now, about 5500 for a container?

13. I think everyone should be more concerned with the yen vs. dollar than anything else, that's the killer right now:frustration:

14. MichTrucks

Our rates are a bit less that last year ...but we are using cosco and our brokers contracted pricing.

15. steve_nagoya

steve_nagoya Member

That's right, the shipping companies have, at least in our case, dropped the shipping prices since last summer. And, our importers pay in the US so they don't have to worry about the exchange rates (so much).