1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michigan trail run 08-28-2011

Discussion in 'United States' started by vegetax007, Aug 20, 2011.

1. vegetax007

vegetax007 New Member

Hey guys,
    Me and a couple of my friends are planning on doing some off roading on the Little Manistee trail 08/28/2011. It is out in Lake County Michigan by Wolf Lake. I have attached a PDF that shows the trail and location. Unfortunately I am the only one with a mini truck but I was hopping to see if any other local mini truck owners would want to come and show what these trucks can do. I have not gone to this location yet but there are videos on YouTube about the area. It is a mild looking trail that is mostly sand and clay that is maintained regularly. We were going to do a day trip with the possibility of camping that night. There are motels in the area for people who want to stay overnight. If anyone is interested put in a post or send me a PM. I hope to see some of you out there. :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  2. vegetax007

vegetax007 New Member

Well it has been a while but we did have a blast on the trip. I finally got a video from a friend showing the truck running through the trail. The trail was very rough and had nothing but whoops and burms from all the 4 wheels and rhinos going through. My friend had a hard time even holding the camera it was so rough. But the truck handled it like a champ and even got tons of air during the trip :eek::D. So I hope to see some other mini trucks out there the next time we go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9gFE7p8uhw

Last edited: Sep 11, 2011